Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Today I am introducing a new series that I have called Monday Crafternoon were I bring you a project every Monday afternoon. I am going to start by casing the Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
How I made this card
- For the base I used an A4 piece of Smoky Grey card ( according to the catalogue it should have been Sahara Sand, but until I came to make this card I hadn’t realised that I hadn’t got this in my collection – I have since ordered it!) I cut the card in half until it measured 21 cm x 14.8 cm, scored and folded at 10.5 cm.
- I cut another piece of Smoky Slate measuring 14 cm x 9.5 cm. Using the Stitched Nested Dies I took the largest die and embossed the die into the card.
- On this piece of card I stamped the smaller butterfly from the Butterfly Wished stamp set. Using the coordinating ink I stamped off the first butterfly and used the second generations stamp.
- Using the second to largest Stitched Nested Dies I die cut using The Designer Series Paper (DSP) and as per the card from the catalogue I glued it to the grey card. I carefully ripped the opposite end.
- I die cut he second to smallest stitched nested die in the Granny Apple Green card.
- On the Whisper White card I stamped 2 yellow flowers, a green butterfly after stamping them off once. I then stamped 4 grey leaves and the sentiment and fussy cut them all out.
- I took a length of the ribbon, folded it and secured it with the tear tape. I placed everything on the card and stuck into place.
- I finished off the card by adding embellishments.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below
Love Louise x