Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
I have had such fun going through the catalogue to see what cards I have the right products to make. Today I have made a card from page 90.
At first glance this appeared to be a relatively quick card to make however it did involve quite a bit of fussy cutting.
Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- For the base I used an A4 piece of Balmy Blue card. I cut it in half at 14.8 cm then scored and folded at 10.5 cm.
- Using the 3rd largest die from the Stitched Label Dies I embossed the front of the card base ensuring that I used my die cutting machines as per the instructions for embossing.
- Using the Balmy Blue ink I stamped the leaves in the same position as shown in the catalogue.
- Using Whisper White card I die cut and glued the 3rd largest Stitched Label
- I fussy cut the birds from the Bird Ballard DSP
- I stamped my sentiment on a piece of scrap card and attached to my card over the top of a small piece of lace.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below
Love Louise x