Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
For today’s Case the Catalogue I have chosen to make this #simplestamping card. You can find this card on page 67 of the current annual catalogue.
How I made this card
- For the base I used Whisper White A4 thick card cut in half 15 cm x 21cm scored and folded in half at 10.5 cm.
- I cut another piece white card measuring 10 cm x 14.5 cm this was to stamp my image on. Using the stitched Nested Label dies – I used the 4th smallest label and cut out with Bermuda Bay.
- On this label I wiped down with my Embossing Buddy then stamped my sentiment using Versamark ink and covered with white embossing powder. I then used my heat tool to set the embossing powder.
- Using the Perennial Birthday stamp set I stamped my images onto the white card. Using daubers I inked up the flower with leaves, stamped onto some white card and fussy cut out.
- I glued this flower onto the sentiment then attached the sentiment to the card using dimentionals.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below
Love Louise x