Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
For this sketch challenge I have used a combination of different things, the Free as a Bird stamp set, with Magnolia Designer Series Paper (DSP). I have used a paper doiley and lace ribbon which I think give it a really pretty finish I am really happy with the results.
How I made this card
- For the base I used an A4 piece of Whisper White I I cut the card in half at 14.8 cm, scored and folded at 10.5 cm.
- I cut a piece of the Magnolia Lane DSP measuring 14 cm x 9 cm and cut into three 3 cm strips.
- I adhered the strips to the base of the card.
- Using the Free as a Bird Stamp set I stamped my bird image onto some white card, I punched it out using the 2″ circle punch. I painted the images using an Aqua painter with the inks.
- I punched out a coordinating Early Espresso card using the Starburst punch and glued the bird image to it. I then layered it onto a doily.
- I placed 2 widths of lace onto the card using tear tape.
- I then placed my image on top towards the left hand side.
- I finished the card by adding a lace bow and a sentiment.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below
Love Louise x