Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
For this sketch challenge I have used the Sailing Home stamp set with coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP). I am really happy with the results. This was my second attempt at the challenge
How I made this card
- For the base I used Whisper White thick card measuring 25.5 cm x 18 cm (10″ x 7″) scored and folded at 12.7 cm.
- I cut a piece of DSP measuring 12 cm x 17 cm and adhered it to the card base.
- Using an oval frame die from my stash I die cut a black oval frame and attached to the front of the card.
- I then stamped a sailing boat image with one of the seagulls and die cut with a smaller oval die onto some Smoky Slate card using black ink.
- I stamped a sentiment onto a 1.5 cm of the grey card and backed it onto a 2 cm strip of black card.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below
Love Louise x