Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Today I am posting my 6th Sketch challenge card. I am using a couple of stamp sets, Budding Borders and Free as a Bird.
How I made this card
- For the base card I used thick Whisper White 25.5 cm x 18 cm (10″ x 7″) scored and folded in the middle.
- For the stripes at the bottom of the card I cut a piece of Designer Series Paper measuring 10.8 cm x 12.6 cm from the Come Sail with Me series. Adhere to the base card.
- Using a strip of Whisper White card using my Stamparatus I stamped one of the flower borders, I then used the leaf border with seaside spray to do double stamping.
- I then attached a width of Polka Dot Ribbon using tear & tape to the front of the card , I then attached the border over the top allowing the ribbon to show at the bottom. I trimmed along the edges.
- Using the scalloped circle die I cut a circle using the blue card.
- I then punched a white circle using the 2″ circle punch.
- Stamp a bird onto scrap white card then fussy cut and adhere to the white circle.
- Squeeze the seaside spray ink pad together to allow some of the ink to go onto the lid, then using an aqua brush use the ink to colour the bird.
- Glue the bird to the circle.
- Stamp the hello sentiment to scrap white card, attach to seaside spray card and attach to the front of the card.
- I finished the card by adding a bow.
If You Would Like to Purchase Any of the Products I Have Used Please Click on the Images Below
Love Louise x