Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
For this Unicorn card I decided to use the Bokeh background stamp. This was only a small stamp so I had to stamp four times to get the correct size.
How I made this card
- For the base I used A4 Whisper White card cut in half to measure 21 cm x 15 cm scored and folded at 10.5 cm.
- I cut a piece of Black card measuring 14.2 cm x 9.6 cm and adhered it to the card base.
- I then cut a piece of Whisper White measuring 13.7 cm x 9.1 cm to do my stamping on.
- Using daubers I place the rainbow ink colours onto the Bokeh stamp and stamped onto the white card – I repeated this 3 more times until the whole of the white card was covered.
- I then stamped the Unicorn and Sentiment over the top using black ink.
- Using the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends I coloured the unicorn’s body.
- Using a black Stamp and Write I coloured the main and tail.
- Using Wink of Stella I covered the Unicorn.
- I stuck all the layers together and finished the card with some ribbon and an rhinestone.
If You Would Like to Purchase any of the Products I Have Used Please click on the Images Below – The ribbon that I used on this card is no longer available so I have added an alternative.
Love Louise x