Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Today I have made this lovely card using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
How I made this card
- For the base card I used A4 Crumb Cake card. I cut it in half then scored down the centre folded and burnished. This size card fits lovely into the C6 envelope.
- Using the leaf stamp and Crumb Cake ink I randomly stamped leaves onto the base card.
- I stamped the large flower onto Whisper White Card using basic gray ink. As this was a large stamp I decided to use my Stamparatus.
- Using my Big Shot and the largest Nested Label die I cut out the flower.
- Using my Stamping blends I coloured the magnolia flower, I find this part very relaxing and therapeutic.
- Cut 15 cm of linen ribbon, then stick a strip of tear tape along the bottom of the card and place the ribbon on top. Trim the edges once placed on the card.
- Using dimentionals adhere the flower to the card base.
- Stamp the Hello sentiment onto Whisper White cut out and adhere to the card.
Love Louise x