Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Today I am posting my 7th Sketch challenge card. I am using the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set, I absolutely love this very pretty flower stamp set.
How I made this card
- For the base card I used Whisper White 25.5 cm x 18 cm (10″ x 7″) scored and folded in the middle.
- I then cut a piece of Seaside Spray card cut to 12 cm x 17 cm and glued to the base card.
- Using Soft Sea Foam I cut a strip which measured 12 cm x 8 cm . I then cut this piece into 2 leaving one side slightly longer than the other. I rounded the edges of the inside part only. I glued this to the front of the card.
- I then cut some Whisper White card at 6 cm and then cut in two to fit the inside of the Soft Sea Foam rounding the inside corners to match.
- I then cut a piece of Seaside Spray card at 7 cm x 4 cm and rounded all 4 edges. I then cut a piece of white card measuring 6 cm x 3.5 cm and rounded the edges and glued both pieces together.
- Using my Stamparatus I stamped the large flower image onto the white pieces of card using Seaside Spray ink and then glued then to the inside of the Soft Sea Foam card.
- I stamped the flowers and leaves on some scrap white card and fussy cut them out. I glued these to the white card centre piece. Using Tear & Tape I attached some ribbon to the back and then attached to the card using dimentionals.
- I finished the card by stamping my sentiment onto a scrap piece of white card and attached to the card using glue.
If You Would Like to Purchase Any of the Products I Have Used Please Click on the Images Below
Love Louise x