Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Today I have cased a card that I received in a card swap from the lovely Jenny Osmond in Australia. I loved the card so much I decided to recreate using the Floral Essence Suite.
How I made this card
- For the base card you will need Blackberry Bliss 16 cm x 15 cm. Along the long side score and fold at 5.5 cm.
- Cut Floral Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) at 4.5 cm x 14.3 cm and glue to the side panel on the front of the base card.
- For the inside cut Blushing Bride pink card at 9.4 cm x 14 cm and cut Whisper White card 6.5 cm x 11 cm. Stamp your sentiment in the centre of the white card. Attach the white card to the pink card and adhere to the middle of your base card.
- Cut two squares , one in Blackberry Bliss and a smaller one in Whisper White, stick them together. Stamp and attach a Floral Essence flower to the white square using dimentionals. Attach the squares to the front of your card ensuring to carefully attach the Polka dot tulle ribbon behind them.
- On the back of the card glue the Blackberry Bliss card 9.4 cm x 14 cm ensuring you cover the ribbon in the centre of the card.
- Using a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp and attach your sentiment to the front of your card.
If you would like to Purchase any of the Products I used Please click on the image below and this will take you straight to my shop.
Love Louise x