This was the first Sketch Challenge from Tricia’s card craft group- At first glance I thought the sketch was very challenging, but I really enjoyed making this card and was very happy with the result.
- Whisper White Card base 25.5cm x 18cm, score and fold at 13cm.
- Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Silver card (Silver card no longer available)
- Butterfly Wishes stamp set
- Circle Punches – 1/2 “, 1-1/2” – I also used 1-3/4 which is no longer available.
- Ink – Highland Heather, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Versamark.
- Silver embossing powder
- Heat tool
If you would like to purchase any of the items used please visit my online shop this can be found on my main page – the item catalogue numbers are listed below.
- Using the Stamparatus stamp & colour 8 butterflies using the sponge daubers. I coloured the whole of the butterfly using the lightest colour first Highland Heather, then used Melon Mambo for the centre and Pacific Point for the outside of the wings.
- Punch out the butterflies
- Mask the base card to leaving a thin boarder to the left and bottom of the card. Using the flower stamp, stamp off then stamp on Melon Mambo flowers.
- Punch out the circles using various size punches.
- Create sentiment banner.
- Stamp your sentiment using versamark ink and cover with embossing powder. Then set the sentiment using a heat tool.
- Position and adhere everything to your card.