This week I made this lovely card with a number of different Stampin’ Up! products from the current catalogues and the new annual catalogue which is due for release on 4th May 2019.
- Card base – whisper white card – 30cm x 15cm – score and fold at 15cn.
- Balmy blue card base – 14cm x 14cm plus a scrap to punch a starburst circle .
- whisper white card for sentiment, die cuts and for embossing.
- Using the Daisy Lane stamp set and the coordinating ink, stamp the sentiment – punch out with the 2 inch circle punch and adhere to coordinating starburst circle.
- Using whisper white 5cm x 13.5cm emboss using the country floral impressions embossing folder. Adhere to the left side of balmy blue card.
- Using co-ordinating ribbon make a bow.
- Die cut flowers and foliage using the Lovely Flowers die set and arrange around the sentiment. Adhere to the back of the sentiment then using dimensionals adhere to the card.
- Finish the card by sticking embellishments inside the flowers
To Purchase the available products either go to my online shop or click on the links below – new products will be available from 4th June 2019, retiring products will no longer be available from 30th May 3019.