Here is a video of me making the card
- 1 x sheet of coloured A4
- 1 x sheet of whisper white card stock for mats and sentiment
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 designer series paper (Happiness Blooms )
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set
- Coordinating ink
- Score the coloured card in half down the length at 10.5 cm and then along the long side at 10.5 cm.
- Measure down the centre of the central score mark at 14 cm and make a little mark.
- Measure down 18.3 cm on each of the 2 long sides and make a mark, then make a diagonal score from the centre 14 cm to the side 18.3 cm x 2.
- Fold and burnish the straight score . Bend the diagonals to start them off, then hold the card facing you, pull the sides towards you and the top part should fall backwards to make the diamond shape – see the photo.
- Cut the first layer of matts in whisper white – 2 x rectangles 15 cm x 9. 7 cm, on the right hand side mark down 4 cm, draw a line to the top of the left side and cut out the triangle , cut a square square 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm.
- Cut designer series paper one rectangle 14.5 cm x 9.2 cm and a 9.2 cm square.