Since receiving my demonstrater started kit I have made a few cards using the Bouquet blooms photopolymer stamp set.
The first card is a very #simplestamping card using only card, stamps, inks, a pair of scissors and a few embellishments from my stash.
- Cut an A4 piece of white card in two, so that it measures 10.5 cm x 29.5cm. Fold the card in half.
- Using two different flowers from the bouquet blooms stamp set, randomly stamp the flowers using gorgeous grape and blackberry bliss.
- Stamp the leaves using mossy meadows.
- Stamp a sentiment on 2cm x 7cm and add another flower which has been stamped, fussy cut and adhered onto the sentiment.
- Add embellishments to the centre of the flowers.