I think white on while can look so elegant.
- White card or blank white card I used a 6 x 6 card.
- Additional white card for the die cuts and embossing.
- Stamp for
- Stamping ink – I used grey
- glue dots
- Die cutting machine – I used a Sizzix Big Shot
- metal dies – I used unbranded flowers and frames.
- For the first card I used an unbranded heart embossing folder.
Making up the Cards
- Cut a square 2mm smaller than your blank white card and emboss it. (you only need to do this for the first card.
- Cut out your die cuts. Frame, label, and flowers.
- Glue the embossed card onto your blank white card.
- Glue or use glue dots on the frame. I left the edges unglued to give the card more depth.
- Arrange your die cut flower in the centre and adhere with glue dots – add a gem to the centre.
- Stamp you sentiment onto your die cut label and adhere to the card. I finished the card by adding a thin white ribbon bow – I use the ribbon that I cut out from my new clothes that are used to hang them – I find these are the perfect width.
- Add your embellishments.
Thank you for reading – Happy crafting – Love Louise x
If you liked this tutorial please please give me a thumbs up – if you would like to see more of my projects then please subscribe to this site xx