Materials I used:
- A4 Black card.
- Patterned card – I( I used Papermainia 12 x 12 Capsule collection, spot, stripe and brights).
- Various coloured card for the die cut flowers (I used up my off cuts).
- Glue stick
- Glue dots
- Embellishments – to put inside the flowers.
Tools I used:
- Score board
- Round edge punch
- Big shot die cutting machine Scissors
- Various flower dies and sentiment die
- Score the A4 Card length ways at 7cm and cut off leaving your card 14cm x 30cm.
- Turn the card around and score at 7cm, 14cm, 21cm and 28cm.
- Fold along the score lines.
- Cut half way down each folded line and fold the flap over Please note that I did not fold one side down as this remains unfolded for the back. I would also suggest that you reinforce the back panel with another piece of card.
- Cut 5 – 6cm x 6cm squares. round the corners of the square with the corner punch on both the patterned card squares and the box.
- Fold the card into a box shape and stick with glue.
- Cut lots of flowers using your flower dies and foliage dies.I used 20 flowers on my box and layered them. Place a gem inside each flower.
- Die cut a sentiment and place on a contrasting boarder – round the edges with the punch.
- From the discarded card cut out 3 tabs – 2cm x 11cm.
- At 2cm and 9cm score and fold the each end of both tabs.
- Glue each tab into the top of the box ensuring they are flush at the top.
- Cut some thin strips of matching card or strong acetate to adhere the flowers and sentiment. Make sure that they are different lengths placing the longer flowers at the back and the shorter ones at the front.
- Starting at the back, attach the bigger taller flowers to the tab, working your way forward until the arrangement looks full.
Thanks for reading x
Happy Crafting xx